Click on the sections below for more information:
Because Liberator, Inc. is a corporate entity based in the United States, all of our transactions have to take place in US Dollars ($). Because all credit card and PayPal transactions will take place in US Dollars on our UK website, the amount of UK Pounds (£) you will be charged may fluctuate depending on the exchange rate at the time your order is invoiced. We apologize for this inconvenience, and we will continue to alter our prices and exchange rates on our site, so that there is a minimal potential discrepancy between these amounts.
No worries. Shopping with Liberator is absolutely safe because we use a technology called Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect your information as it is transmitted to us. In a nutshell, SSL is the gold standard in Internet encryption technology, which means it scrambles data as it travels from your computer to our website's server.
Anytime you click "Buy Now," you'll be transferred to our secure shopping cart at https://oneupstore.com. (FYI: When "http" changes to "https" in a URL address, you are being moved to a secure server. That's good.) Check the bottom corner of your browser window. If you see a closed lock or an unbroken key (depending on your browser), then SSL is active and the server is secure.
If you can't access the secure server for any reason, please place your order by phone at 44 (0) 203 371 7642. Some browsers and firewalls do not permit communication through secure servers. In that case, you won't be able to connect to the server and therefore won't be able to place an order through an insecure connection.
Easy! Do this:
1. Add items to cart
On every product page, there is a "Price/Buy" button that takes you to prices and sizes. When you want to move an item to the shopping cart, click "Buy Now" next to that item. Review the item then click "Add to Cart." At this point you have not purchased the item, you're simply storing it in your shopping cart until you wish to checkout.
If you are not already in the shopping cart, click "View Cart." Review the items in your cart. If you need to change something, you can: * Remove items from your cart by clicking the "Remove" button next to those items. * Edit the quantity of any item by typing the correct number in the Qty (Quantity) box, then clicking "Update Quantity." * Update price to reflect a gift certificate or promotion by typing the code in the correct space and clicking "Apply." When you are satisfied with your order, click "Checkout" to continue.
3. Shipping and Payment
Tell us where you would like your order to be delivered (no post office boxes, please). You will be asked to provide us with an e-mail address so we can send you tracking information. If you would like to receive promotional e-mails, there is an area to accept or decline marketing communications. If your shipping address differs from your billing address, make sure the "Use Same For Billing Address" box is NOT checked off.
Fill out billing address information, if applicable, then payment information. Please note that your checkout will not be complete until you hit the "Submit Order" button.
When ordering, please have the following ready:
NOTE: If ordering a Ramp or Wedge/Ramp Combo, it is also helpful to have the male partner's height or inseam to help determine appropriate size.
If you prefer to pay by check or money order, feel free to mail in your order. Simply fill out the form provided with our catalog or click the link below and print one out.
Sign the bottom of the form and mail it along with a check or money order to:OneUp Innovations, Inc.
NOTE: If you are paying by check, we will hold it for a week to make sure the check clears. Make all checks and money orders payable to Liberator, Inc.
After your order is submitted, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with an order number. When your order ships, you will receive another email with a tracking number.
We accept the following forms of payment:
Don't worry. You can place an order using a check or money order by downloading our order form and mailing it in. Please do not send cash. U.S. and Canadian residents can call toll free at 1-866-542-7283.
Your credit card will be charged when your order ships.
Liberator purchases will show up on credit card statements as ONEUP INNO LIBERATOR.COM
Sorry, we do not currently accept C.O.D. orders.
Sales tax and VAT is already included in the prices of our products for all UK and EU orders.
We are totally committed to your positive shopping experience and thorough enjoyment of Liberator! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase please refer to the policy below. We make returns easy:
1. Read Our Policy
1. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of your order shipment.
2. All returns of any unwanted product(s) ARE subject to a thorough QC inspection to ensure that it is unused and in resalable condition (we cannot accept a sexual product that has been used or opened in any fashion). Please keep in mind we look for things such as a smoky smell, pet hair, food debris, or signs of washing when determining if an item is resalable.
3. Defective products can be returned for exchange only. Defects will be verified prior to exchanging for a functional replacement of the defective product. If product is proved to be completely functional, it will be shipped back to you at your cost.
4. Original shipping fee is non-refundable
5. Opened electronic media products (DVDs, CDs, video or audio tapes) are not eligible for return.
6. Liquid products (oils, lubes, toy cleaners, bath and body products) and Personal Pleasure Objects (anything in the "Sex Toys" category) Are NOT eligible for return.
7. For all orders, please allow up to 2 weeks to receive your replacement item(s) or refund.t
8. As of late 2012, we started shipping many of our core Liberator items in compression packaging in an effort to save our customers money on shipping costs. The customer is responsible for the box when returning or exchanging items received in compression packaging.
2. Contact Customer Service
1. Contact our Customer Service at +44 (0) 203 371 7642 M-F 9am-5pm GMT
2. Provide the CSR with your name, order number or e-mail address in order for them to retrieve your order information.
3. Describe the issue you are having with the product.
4. If approved, the CSR will provide you with an RMA number.
3. Pack it up and send it back
1. Ship your return in the original packaging with all accessories and components. (Unfortunately, we can only issue you a return shipment label on defective products subject to exchange within 7 days of receipt.)
2. Use a prepaid service that issues a tracking number such as UPS or FedEx.
3. Write your RMA on the outside of your package and include at least one of the following: packing slip or order confirmation.
4. Include information about the reason for your return.
5. Include instructions on your preference for exchange or refund.
Please contact our customer service department to verify the status of your return.
Ah, sounds like you used a debit card. Don't worry, this is what's happening: When you purchase with a debit card, an authorization is made from your bank for the transaction amount. (This is a check to make sure you do indeed have those funds in the account. Remember a debit card does not work like a credit card.) Next your bank places a hold on the funds in anticipation of receiving the actual withdrawal. But Liberator won't charge you until your order ships, so you will see an authorization, then several days later you'll see an actual charge. You are NOT being charged twice.
In the event that your order is cancelled, all you have to do is call your bank and request an immediate release of any holds on your account.